Buffalo Choppers, Food Prep Equipment
BC18 – Buffalo Chopper/Bowl Cutter
The BC18 is a heavy duty buffalo chopper with cutlery grade stainless steel twin blades. This unit produces 3,768 cuts per minute. The continuous feed bowl makes it very easy to put in and take out product without having to turn the unit off. Safety features allow machines to be operated with user safety in mind. This unit also comes standard with our #12 PTO hub which can be used with attachments such as the VS9, VS9H and ALMFC12. Perfect for coleslaw, pulled pork, or any other type of shredding applications, a must have for your kitchen!
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- Perfect for pulled pork, parsley, root vegetables, meat, cheese, breads, spreads, dips and salads
- 1hp motor
- 18″ (45.7cm) stainless steel bowl rotates at 22 rpm
- Cutlery grade stainless steel twin blades make 3768 cuts per minute
- Polished and anodized aluminum body
- Simple operation with illuminated momentary start/stop push button
- Bowl cover interlock prevents unit from running when cover is not locked and closed
- Bowl sensing switch prevents operation without bowl present
- Built in #12 PTO (power take-off) hub for use with optional PTO attachments
- Test Facilities
- Plastic cover
- S-5B stand
- VS9 vegetable slicer
- VS9H shredder
- ALMFC12 meat and food grinder
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.