Like all Univex Mixers, the SRM40+ uses a power-efficient, variable speed transmission that enables the operator to change speeds without having to first stop the mixer. This advanced technology utilizes torque-sensing pulleys to extract a greater torque-to-horsepower ratio with fewer parts. A rugged gear train drives the beater head and PTO shafts. Standard equipment includes a two-piece, stainless steel removable Swing Ring Safety Guard, a heavydrawn stainless steel bowl, batter beater, wire whip, dough hook, #12 PTO and now bowl scraper.
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- 40 qt.
- Mixer Floor Model,1 HP
- 42 qt. SS Bowl – 120/60/1
- Utilizes unique hybrid gear driven system
- Change speeds on the fly
- Two- piece, stainless steel, dishwasher safe safety guard
- Heavy-duty stainless steel bowl
- # 12 PTO hub
- Interlock switches protect operator from injury if safety guard is open or bowl is lowered
- Durable NSF approved hybrid epoxy powder coat finish
- 4 attachments standard with unit including bowl scraper
- Correctional Facilities
- Mom and Pop Restaurants
- Batter Beater
- Pastry Knife
- Spiral Dough Hook
- Heavy-Duty SS Wire Whip
- SS Wire Whip
- Sweet Dough Beater
- Four Wing Whip
- Ingredient Chute
Factory Installed Options
Prison package availible
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.