Rotating Deck Stone Hearth Dome Oven – Round Top
These beautiful masterpieces are made of whole refractory bricks, furnace baked, with high alumina content, immersed in refractory cement casting and feature a rotating cooking surface. With heat resistant to 1200°C and high alumina content increases heat retention, this oven will not disappoint! Various shapes, sizes and tiling available! Ovens turned off in the evening are still warm the next day and our bricks have sufficient resistance to double oven lifespan.
Available Sizes in 47″ and 59″ internal diameters.
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- 47″ Cooking chamber with 39.4″ cooking Surface
- 59″ Cooking chamber with 55″ cooking surface
- Handmade firebrick pizza oven
- Rotating cooking floor
- Round internal cooking chamber
- Insulated and ready to be connected to smokestack
- Full Electronic Control
- Venting: Depends on local and state code. Recommend a dedicated natural draft flue. If exhaust fan is required by code, it needs to be no more then 200-300 CFM
- Iron Stand
- Remote control
- Iron Door
- Stack exhaust internal diameter is 7 7/8”
- ¾ NPT gas connection
- Utilizes 9” thick refractory brick for heavy insulation, outside walls are cool to the touch on highest temperatures.
- Can cook a pizza in 90 seconds!
- Internal dome oven can reach over 1,000°F
- Country Clubs
- Any application making a pizza
- Marble Tiling
- Mosaic Tiling
- If no tiling is selected, oven will be a matte black finish
Call factory for custom tiling.
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.