1000M – Premium Slicer
Like all Univex slicers, the newly re-designed 1000M Premium manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. Featuring zero blade exposure during cleaning, safety interlock, strong belt-driven transmission, remote sharpener is easy to use and mounts in seconds, 13” precision German hollow ground blade, carriage tilts away from unit for easy access, solid one piece anodized aluminum construction and smooth curve transitions, redirect liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
This Heavy-duty, supermarket quality slicer is perfect for large operations that run a slicer continuously. This unit comes standard with our NEW Low Friction Blade for no additional cost!
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- Premium Series Slicer
- 13″ knife
- Features our low friction cheese blade – standard
- Supermarket quality slicer
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 7/8″
- Easily tilting carriage and removable sharpener for easy cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary and polished anodized aluminum construction
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Heavy duty 3.5 lb gravity fed grip
- Built in lift lever for under slicer cleaning
- Stationary knife guard and carriage
- Safety Slicer
- Blade interlock safety mechanism for safe cleaning
- Non exposed blade when cleaning slicer for operator usage
- Supermarkets quality slicer is perfect for Large operations that run a slicer continuously.
- Removable blade guard and meat grip
- Remote sharpener
- Vegetable chute
Prison package available
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.