8713M – Premium Slicer
Like all Univex slicers, the newly re-designed 8713M Premium manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. The Heavy-duty, manual gravity feed slicer, features a 13” precision slicing German hollow ground blade, Gear Driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
The 8713M can be used up to 8 hours a day and it is capable of slicing high volume amounts of cheese. This unit comes standard with our NEW Low Friction Blade for no additional cost!
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- Premium Series Slicer
- 13″ knife
- GEAR DRIVEN
- Features our low friction cheese blade – standard
- Heavy duty high volume slicer
- Maximum duty 8 hours a day operation
- Capable of slicing unlimited amounts of cheese
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor standard
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0- 7/8″
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard
- 3 inch legs make cleaning under the slicer simple and easy
- Heavy duty 3.5 lb gravity fed grip
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Large Restaurants
- and any institution that runs a slicer for most of a day.
- Top Mounted Blade Sharpener
- Vegetable chute
Prison package available
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.