4612 – Economy Slicer
Like all Univex slicers, the newly designed 4612 Economy Manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. The Economy, Manual gravity feed slicer, features a 12” precision German hollow ground blade, strong belt-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
The 4612 can be used up to 2 hours a day, great for small operations.
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- Economy Series Slicer
- 12″ knife
- Powerful 1/4 HP motor
- Maximum duty 2 hours a day
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concave base casting for easy cleaning
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 – 1/2″
- Permanantly mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Small operations and home use.
- Top Mounted Blade Sharpener
Prison package available
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.