6612M – Value Slicer
Like all Univex slicers, the newly designed 6612M Value Manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. The Medium-duty, manual gravity feed slicer, features a 12” precision German hollow ground blade, strong belt-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
The 6612M can be used up to 4 hours a day and it is capable of slicing cheese. Great for small schools, nursing homes, and restaurants. This unit comes standard with our NEW Low Friction Blade for no additional cost!
Find A Sales Representative Near You!
Univex offers a 24/7/365 Technical Hotline, 1-800-261-9261, for all your technical and operational needs.
- Value Series Slicer
- 12″ knife
- Features our low friction cheese blade – standard
- Maximum duty 4 hours a day
- Capable of slicing cheese
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- Adjustable slice thickness of 0 to 1/2″
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for eay and thorough cleaning
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Heavy duty 3.5 lb gravity fed grip
- Nursing Homes
- Top Mounted Blade Sharpener
Factory Installed Options
Prison package available
WE RAISE THE BAR. WE SET THE STANDARD. CALL 1-800-258-6358 TO LEARN MORE
Based in Salem, New Hampshire, Univex has sales offices throughout North America as well as a network of over
1,000 dealers who supply Univex equipment to tens of thousands of food service operators worldwide.
Let us supply you with the ideal solution for working more efficiently.